C2C Hotlists Updates

Please go through below HOTLIST and let me know if you have C2C requirements

Hello Everyone,

Trust, you are fine and doing well,
Greetings from QData inc.,
This is Shiva, US IT Bench sales recruiter from Qdata.

Please go through below HOTLIST and let me know 

 
Also, please add me to your distribution list for C2C requirements, so that I can get your daily requirements. I really appreciate if you can do this,


I look forward to working with you.

 

Job Title

Work Authorization

Years of Experience

State

Willing to relocate

SAP ABAP

GC

15

Texas

-

Salesforce Developer

H1-B

8

Texas

-

Software developer

H1-B

16.2

Georgia

-

Dot Net Lead developer

US Citizenship

15

Texas

NO

Power BI

H1-B

11

Texas

-

Snowflake Developer

H4 EAD

10.0

Texas

-

Java Backend

H1-B

13

Texas

-


No comments