C2C Hotlists Updates

my below talented candidate hotlist with me on the bench for C2C jobs

Dear ,

Hope you are doing great,

If you have any contact 'C2C' Opportunities and I would like to make an urgent call regarding my below talented candidate with me on the bench.

 

 

Skill Set

Experience

Relocation

UI/React JS Developer

6+

Remote

Java Full Stack Developer

7+

Remote

Product Owner

7+

Remote

Programme Manager/Scrum Master

18

Remote

Full Stack .Net Developer

9

Remote

Automation Tester

17

Remote

Android Developer

7+

Remote

Data Analyst

6+

Remote

Data Engineer

6+

Remote

Sr. Cloud/DevOps Engineer

7

Remote

Big Data Platform/DevOps/SRE Engineer

7+

Remote

SAP MM Consultant

7+

Remote

Salesforce Developer/Admin

6+

Remote

Sr. UI/Web Developer

6+

Remote

RPA Developer

7

Remote

QA Manual Tester

6+

Remote

 

 

 

 List of IT Vendors in usa


More Corp to corp hotlist


Corp to corp remote jobs Updated bench sales hotlist





US IT recruiter vendor list

List of direct clients in USA

us bench sales hotlist

 


 

I would like to get more business with you and would be happy to have you as a point of contact, do help me with your current open requirements of your clients.

 

 

Please share my contact info to your Friends/Colleagues who are working on Contract roles for their clients.

 

 

Regards.

Mohd Ishaq | WISE EQUATION SOLUTION INC

(Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Company)

3000 Polar lane Suite 903, Cedar Park, TX 78613

Cell: 503-755-7028

Ishaq@wiseq.net

No comments