C2C Hotlists Updates

Looking forward to working with your direct client requirements for my bench sales hotlist

Hi Business partner,

We have some good consultants on our payrolls. I would appreciate it if you could let me know of any Contract opportunities. I would provide you the best ideal match for your requirements. Please add me in your mailing list for your future requirements to me and you can reach me .



Thanks for your time,

I'm happy to share any other information on them,

Thank You, Looking forward to working with your direct client requirements!


S.NOConsultantTECHNOLOGYExpLocationVisa
1AshaBusiness Analyst7+yrsNJ/ RemoteH4EAD
2ArthiScrum Master10+ yrsRemote/CaliforniaL2EAD
3SalmanBusiness Analyst7+ yrsGA/ RemoteGC
4ManjulaETL Developer9+ yrsMN/ RemoteH4EAD
5RoshiniQA Automation6 yrsRemoteH1B
6SwethaQA Automation6 yrsMA/RemoteH4EAD
7AlekhyaScrum Master12 yrsRemoteH1B
8PrakashJava Lead24 yrsSt.louis/RemoteH1B

No comments